Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sooo...

 I have finally collected the 30 poems I needed to put into my 'book'. The cover is done, the blurbs are written, and all that is left  to do is to format them properly for publishing.
  
     I have bled my heart onto those digital pages for two months, and I am starting to get the cold sweats thinking about  other people reading my words- especially when those words are so personal.

   A few in the collection I have posted here, and on the other blogs. But not many. Most are new, and have not been read before, which adds to my worry. They are untried, untested. They are words without a net. It's very nerve wracking.

  anyway..here's the cover. I will post the link to the book when it's been listed, if you care to read it.




©Vivid X Photography
 

1 comment:

  1. thats an awesome cover and i know that any thing that you write will be fabulous...no worries
    smile
    brian

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a story