Saturday, December 31, 2011

My year in review..

 Could this year have possibly sucked any more than it did?

 No.

Really, no.

Stalkers,  con men, and a  broken heart,  Oh my!

I could list all the bad things that have happened, but really, who wants to read it? I lived it. I survived. Im trying to move on.
 meh.

  But it wasnt ALL bad..

I published a book. Its now up for sale on Amazon:




You can get it here...


I met some really amazing people.


Christine
Laena


Vincent

Andy


 At least one of those are destined to break my heart. And the others will likely be there to tape it back together, because that is just how awesome they are.


   
I learned a new skill:

  




Got to watch this
  

 Grow into this
        



Gypsy


 And gained a lot of insight, experience, and supporters, including all of you who read my blogs. I was broken into a million pieces this year. But I really am living through it, and learning to get by , a day at a time.  Here is hoping all of you find whatever it is you are looking for in the new year.

To you, to life, and to the new year. Live it well.

3 comments:

  1. Uh, max? Blogs are all about dishing the dirty details. So hell yeah, I want to hear about the broken heart!

    Seriously though, that sucks. If I sound at all callous, it's because my wife is doing the night shift in the ER and I've got the kids. Just me and two little boys for new years. So I've cued up my cable box to play multiple episodes of Kid Vs Cat, drunk a lot of wine and prosecco, and am now harassing bloggers on my phone. Your post popped up on my dashboard so here I am, baby!

    My advice? You've got kids, pets, and your health (I assume your healthy because of those lovely self-portraits). After the stalkers, con men, and bad boys are gone, that's what will be left: the things you love the most. Pretty good deal if you ask me. And you've published. You've done good, kiddo. Long term, you've done good.

    So Happy New Year! Gung Hai Fat Choi, as they say in chinese (although chinese new year is in February). Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys read most of the details if you read my poetry. Hell, a lot of the details are in the book I published. I probably will talk more about it in the coming year, as I really start to come to terms with everything that happened. It was pretty brutal, and I'm still trying to get through it. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

    I am very appreciative of what I have, because I know from experience that others have less. My head is in a really great place. I just wish my heart would get with the program.

    I would give just about anything to have my kids small again. I always loved having New Years with them.We'd get hats and noise makers, and turn the radio up loud and dance around and be silly. We'd have ginger ale toasts, and make silly resolutions. Better than any grown up party Ive ever been to. I hope your night is amazing, Mac. And thank you for your encouragement, and the kindness. They really mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, its over now...lets get back up and get on with it shall we : )
    no worries darlin...lets make this year awesome
    smile
    brian

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a story