Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cleaning closets

  I am slowly going through old posts on themxperience blog. I've found a few that are worthy of a polish and shine. I've been posting them here and there, but I think Im going to try to release a happy love poem book in time for Valentine's Day. We'll see how that goes.
 
  My stalker returned. It seems her boyfriend dumped her, and as usual thinks it had something to do with me. If only I had that much control over the universe.. seriously!

   Ive been writing- not much- but it seems to be coming together. I had a nice storming session of writing notes. But notes are not a story. I have to quit stalling and just write the damn story already, even if it is stupid. Its not like I have anything else to do.  Man, that's just sad.

   Ok. I'm leaving before I continue to depress myself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me a story