Friday, January 13, 2012

"Baby, you worry too much..."

This is what one of my favorite people said to me tonight. He's right.

I do worry too much.

The last few months- the last year really- has taken a toll on me emotionally. Im digging myself out of some hardcore depression, and some days it seems I lose more ground than I've gained. As a result, Im oversensitive, neurotic and a bit insecure. It isnt attractive. It's annoying, actually, because normally I'm ....

well...hmmm..

.. for me there IS no normal.. but Im not always like this. I swear.


I'm dealing with a lot of major life changing stuff, and it seems I don't have time to process it, and deal with it, before something else major happens. I would very much like it if some knight in shining armor would come in and fight all these dragons for awhile. He wouldnt have to kill them, just distract them so I can breathe for a minute. But that isn't going to happen.

 I am not in a fairy tale. And no one can slay these dragons but me. I just wish someone had given me a sharper sword..or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me a story