Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Smilies!

  This has been a LOOOOOONG week. My mother had heart surgery , I had to stay awake for nearly 56 hours straight ( that used to be a LOT more fun), and then I slept a good deal of it away afterward.
 BUT..I did find quite a bit to smile about, so here they are, in no particular order!

* getting an out of the blue phone call from The Scot
* meeting an awesome new friend at Barnes and Noble
* getting to GO to Barnes and Noble
* 2 hours of Rachel time
* finding my favorite flatbread!!
*189
* one week, stalker free!   *sigh*

* more progress on the book series
* Laena catch up time :-)
* breakfast burritos!!!



*Edit*  it would help, when finished writing, if I would actually POST it.

2 comments:

  1. The Scot!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
    Catchup time!!!!! Yay!!!!!
    Breakfast burritos!!! Yummm!!!

    And 189! You're awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiling is always good...so keep at it...it will grow on you
    brian

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a story