Saturday, January 7, 2012

Things that made me smile...

  As part of my New Years Revolutions I am noticing, writing down , taking pictures of, and enjoying, things that make me smile during my week. I will post every Saturday, and I hope you will share the things that make you smile with me. Thank you Laena, for inspiring me with your Instamatic Mondays. See, optimism CAN be contagious :-)

 Here is this week's list:

* Spending New Year's Eve with my daughter.
* Accomplishing my goals for the first day of the year ( now for the rest of it!)
* A really great unexpected review of my book from a friend
* Hearing from Andy who is currently on a sub somewhere in the depths of the ocean
* Making inroads to repairing an important friendship.
* speaking to two longtime internet friends on the phone for the first time
* making my walking goal on 5 of the 7 days I had planned.
* a gorgeous 23 year old man telling me I have a great ass ( ok, its vain..but still)
* My friend Erik. Pretty much every time I talk to him. He's a funny guy :-)
* (drunk) - type it into skype just like that, you'll see why I laugh
* 192.4 ( I'll blog about that later, maybe)
and last, but not least...
   
 * I survived the serial killer. ( yeah, theres a story there. Ill tell it to you one day.)


So these are all the things that made me smile this week. Wanna compare lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me a story