Saturday, January 21, 2012

HA!

Doing it barely on time..but its still on time!!!

Things that made me smile this week:

* Making my post ON TIME!
* My four mile walk with a new friend.
* Seeing my son for the first time in months
* buying seeds for this year's garden
* meeting a new online friend with a similar interest
* finding all the right pictures to put with the Words Left Bleeding poems FINALLY
* writing a new poem which you can find HERE
* remember the moments that inspired the poem ;-)
* Being ok.


  Its been a rough week. My step dad had stents put into his heart, my stalker returned, nasty arguments that didnt need to happen, mother's got pneumonia, and I am exhausted. But I did my best to smile. I hope you guys find something to smile about every day  : D

2 comments:

  1. hang in there darlin and keep on smiling...you will be fine
    brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I appreciate the encouragement, Brian. Smiles to you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a story